Johnson City Lions Club Board Meeting Notes
Date: June 11, 2015
Meeting Place: Johnson City Country Club
Board Members Present:
President, Ken Gough
1st VP, Steve Campbell
Admin Treasurer, Debbie Shipley
Lion Tamer, Jerry Lonon
• The meeting was called to order at 12:25 pm by King Lion Ken Gough.
• The minutes of the last board meeting were included on the web-site. Official reading of the minutes was waived.
• Administrative Treasurer: Lion Debbie Shipley presented the Admin treasurer’s report for May 2015. Total income was $992.50 and total expenses amounted to 560.41. The checkbook balance at the end of May 2015 was $6,116.78.
• Projects Treasurer: Lion Debbie Shipley presented the projects treasurer’s report for May 2015. Total income for the month was $201.95 and expenses amounted to $2,909.73. Total bank balance was $29,541.13.
• King Lion Ken announced that the next scheduled trip to Roanoke for the Lions Recycling of glasses will be October 10, 2015.
• Lion Jerry Lonon reported on the recuperation of Mary Powell (Dennis Powell’s wife). She is currently at the rehab hospital.
• No other committee reports were given.
The Board of Director’s meeting was adjourned at 12:52 pm.
Steve Campbell (acting secretary on behalf of John Merriss)