Johnson City Lions Club Board Meeting Notes (LCI No. 5093)
Date: Thursday, 8/9/2012
Meeting Place: THE JOHNSON CITY COUNTRY CLUB
The Regular Board Meeting was called to order at 12:25 PM by King Lion John Merriss.
The Board Members who have a “P” after their names were in attendance.
President John Merriss-P
Immediate Past President Steve Campbell-
1st Vice-President Paul Easlic-P
2nd Vice-President Sterling Winn-P
3rd Vice-President George Winton-P
Secretary Paul Easlic-P
Projects Treasurer Ed Gibbons-
Administrative Treasurer Debbie Shipley-P
Tail Twister Ken Gough-P
Lion Tamer CB Willis-
2 Year Director Lynda Gochenouer-
(2nd Year of Two Year) John Vandreumel-
(2nd Year of Two Year) Debbie Merritt-
Special Two Year Director CB Willis-
Also in attendance were Lions Jerry Lonon, Sam Messimer
Minutes of Business Meeting:
1. The minutes from the Last board Meeting held on July 12, 2012 were read and approved.
2. Projects Treasurer’s report:
Income $ 586.90 Expenses $ 544.06 Loss $ 383.10 Total Liabilities and Equity $21,526.88
3. Administrative Treasurer:
June Income $706.43 Expenses: $ 544.06 Profit $ 162.40 Total Liabilities and Equity
July Income $1074.35 Expenses $ $1383.80 Loss$309.45 Total Liabilities and Equity $4,846.98
4. As required in Article VI in the Club’s constitution the secretary reported that the following active Lions have missed the past four consecutive meetings or more without makeup: Janice McClanahan, James Lonon, and Mark Fox.
5. As required in Article VI in the Club’s constitution Membership Director Lion Steve Campbell reported that no members in arrears.
6. Committee Reports: No Reports.
Public Relations: No Report.
Eyeglasses Recycling: We have well over 2,400 pairs of glasses for the trip in early November. Should have between 2,600-2,800 total for the trip.
Membership and Retention: No Report.
Programs: No report.
Sight Conservation: No Report.
Budget and Finance: No Report.
Turtle Derby: Official kick off will be at next week’s meeting. Should have sales list soon.
Zone Meeting: No Report.
Lions Signs: No Report.
Membership: No Report.
New Member Training: No Report.
Health and Welfare: No Report.
Nuts and Bolts: No Report.
Conventions and Training: No Report.
Kid’s Sight Vision Screenings: 27 children were screened on August 8, 2012.
Little League: No Report.
Pecans: No Report.
LCIF: No Report.
7. Old Business: None
Lion Paul Easlic