Regular meeting of the Johnson City Lions Club held June 20th, 2013 at the Johnson City Country Club, Johnson City, TN 37604
(14 members present and 3 guests)
The meeting was called to order at 12:27 PM by King Lion Sterling Winn. VDG Lion Ed Gibbons asked the blessing and Lion John Merris led the pledge. This time, he managed to face the correct flag. Shocking, I know…
Lion CB announced today’s guests. Lion Ann VanDruemel’s guest was her very own sister, Lion Kay Culver – an Alpine Texas Lion, while Lion Brandon brought along a potential Lion for the ETSU club.
Immediate Past President Lion John handed out several “President’s Appreciation Awards.” Lion John wishes to thank everyone for making his year as president so rewarding and successful.
1VDG Ed Gibbons let the club know that he and Lion Jane Myron delivered a Melvin Jones Award to Lion Wills at the Mountain City Club.
The meeting was adjourned at 1:01 PM.
There will be a board meeting on July 11th, STSP, and the next regular meeting will be July 18th.
Respectfully submitted by Secretary Lion Brandon Johnson
- Thanks to Turtle Derby media sponsor, Cumulus Media of the Tri-Cities, consisting of radio stations WQUT, WKOS, WJCW, WGOC and WXSM. More
- Thanks to Turtle Derby media sponsor, the Johnson City News & Neighbor. More
- Thanks to Turtle Derby sponsor, Tri-Cities Skin and Cancer. More
Kids Sight Screenings
- JOHNSON CITY LIONS CLUB ANNUAL REPORT AS OF JUNE 30, 2021 July 12, 2021
- Minutes of the Johnson City Lion Club Board Meeting April 8th, 2021 April 21, 2021
- Minutes of the Regular Meeting, Nov. 5, 2020 December 19, 2020
- Minutes of the Board of Directors Meeting, Nov. 12, 2020 December 19, 2020
- Minutes of the Johnson City Lions Club Board Meeting October 8, 2020 October 13, 2020