04/11/2013 Board Meeting Notes
Johnson City Lions Club Board Meeting Notes (LCI No. 5093)
Date: Thursday, April 11th, 2013
Meeting Place: THE JOHNSON CITY COUNTRY CLUB
The Regular Board Meeting was called to order at 12:29 PM.
The Board Members who have a “P” after their
names were in attendance.
President John Merriss-P
Immediate Past President Steve Campbell-P
2nd Vice-President Sterling Winn-P
3rd Vice-President George Winton-P
Projects Treasurer Ed Gibbons-P
Administrative Treasurer Debbie Shipley-
Tail Twister Ken Gough-
Lion Tamer CB Willis-P
2 Year Director Lynda Gochenouer-P
(2nd Year of Two Year) John Vandreumel-
(2nd Year of Two Year) Debbie Merritt-
Special Two Year Director CB Willis-P
1. Minutes of Business Meeting: The meeting notes from the previous board meeting were read by Lion Brandon Johnson. Lion Stearling moved to accept the minutes, Lion Eddy seconded, none opposed.
2. Administrative Treasurer: No report available.
3. A Projects Treasurer: Lion Ed Gibbons reported Income of $150.00, Expenses of $1,845.00 for a loss of $1,695.00 and Total Liabilities & Equity of $27,294.79 for 3/14/13 through 4/11/13.
Lion Seve Campbell moved to accept both treasurers’ reports as submitted. The motion was seconded by Brandon and approved unanimously.
4. As required in Article VI in the Club’s constitution the following active Lions were reported to have missed the past four consecutive meetings or more without makeup; Lions Jim Lonon and Mark Fox.
5. As required in Article VI in the Club’s constitution IPP Lion Steve Campbell reported that no Lion is in arrears in membership dues as of this day.
6. Committee Reports:
Eyeglasses Recycling: Next Roanoke trip April 20th 2013.
Membership and Retention: We currently have 33 members.
Conventions and Training: District Vice Governor Lion Ed Gibbons asked that Lion King John pay for Lion Brandon’s way to the 2013 Lions State Convention out of his discretionary fund. Lion Eddy so moved, Lion Stearling seconded, none opposed.
Meeting adjourned at: 12:56PM.